Thursday, June 29, 2006
Previous Posts
- ~~In that space where infinity above meets immensi...
- ~~On pavements and the bark of trees I have found ...
- ~~And of course there must be something wrong In w...
- ~~There is nothing in the dark that isn't there wh...
- ~~shadow seeks shadow, then both leaf and leaf-sha...
- ~~There is nothing more difficult for a truly crea...
- ~~As soon as you accept the accidental effects, th...
- ~~To have a great idea, have a lot of them. ~Thoma...
- ~~When you see a fish you don't think of its scale...
- ~~There was something formless and perfectBefore t...


1 Comments:
Terry writes:
Hey!
I think you should...I mean... I think it would be in the best interest of Tule for you to provide her with the great, artistic, quotatious environment that she needs in order to flourish intellectually and inte"cat"ually that she was seeking!
TLH
Post a Comment
<< Home