Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ What I give form to in daylight is only one per...
- ≈≈ Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to...
- ≈≈ The longer you look at an object, the more abst...
- ≈≈ The center that I cannot find is known to my un...
- ≈≈ Even if you are not ready for day it cannot alw...
- ≈≈ Relationships are a day-to-day work of art. ~~W...
- ≈≈ There are no rules of architecture for a castle...
- ≈≈ I have nature and art and poetry, and if that i...
- ~~A vegetable garden in the beginning looks so pro...
- ~~As with all my work, whether it's a leaf on a ro...


2 Comments:
~packaging for an Apple mouse set on tile floor
The faces fall apart then rise again,/remaining what they are, both now and then.
Post a Comment
<< Home