Sunday, October 01, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ What I dream of is an art of balance, of purity...
- ≈≈ I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wand...
- ≈≈ Receptivity requires a nimbleness, a fine-honed...
- ≈≈ My 10th Sonata is a sonata of insects. Insects ...
- ≈≈ Backward ran sentences until reeled the mind. ~...
- ≈≈ Subject matter is not nearly as important as th...
- ≈≈ All architecture is great architecture after su...
- Dear Friends ~Xola will not be posting for the nex...
- ≈≈ In life, as in art, the beautiful moves in curv...
- ≈≈ Look, look, look, look, look! ~ Richard Hallida...


1 Comments:
Keys...symbol...I personally have just one key, to my hotel door - they buzz us in on street level. My bicycle lock doesn't have a key - just have to get the right 4 digits. Heard good things about Stoppard - not into him, though. Don't think he'll displace William Gibson or Tom Robbins for me - though he's a playwright, and those two aren't.
Post a Comment
<< Home