Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ Space, and space again, is the infinite deity w...
- I have seized the light. I have arrested its fligh...
- ≈≈ When you want to test the depths of a stream, d...
- ≈≈ Nature and books belong to the eyes that see th...
- ≈≈ I see for others... in order to put on canvas t...
- ≈≈ Art is an adventure into an unknown world, whic...
- ≈≈ The man who can't visualize a horse galloping o...
- ≈≈ The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fir...
- ≈≈ Colours are brighter when the mind is open. ~ A...
- ≈≈ The sensual mysticism of entire vertical being....


4 Comments:
Many thanks to Kathy for the gift of inspiration!
Ludwig Van, favorite of clockwork droog Alex. Anyway, have a happy holiday, Laurel! Thank you for the continuing series of great images!
Art! She is vital and powerful and mysterious and oh so glorious!
Unfortunately for BEETHOVEN---born too soon to have been able to consult with XOLA.
Post a Comment
<< Home