Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ There was a reviewer... who wrote that my pictu...
- ≈≈ It takes a certain maturity of mind to accept t...
- ≈≈ Great dancers are not great because of their te...
- ≈≈ If you do not change direction, you may end up ...
- "Arm of the Seine in the Fog" Artist, Claude Monet
- ≈≈ For me, a landscape does not exist in its own r...
- ≈≈ For me, image-making is intutive and meditative...
- ≈≈ I have not tried to reproduce nature: I have re...
- ≈≈ Nature gives to every time and season some beau...
- ≈≈ I invent nothing, I rediscover.~ Auguste Rodin ...


3 Comments:
I like the light effect. The soft and the hard, the reflection and absorption of the light. The colors make it arrest the eye.
...and the idea of a bit of reality being reflected in the work of art.
This echoes the Old Masters with its colors and luminosity and richness.
Post a Comment
<< Home