Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ The highest form of beauty is where no form and...
- ≈≈ I like to employ a form of repetition, in which...
- ≈≈ No amount of thought can ever reveal what comes...
- ≈≈ Art must take reality by surprise. ~ Françoise ...
- ≈≈ I prefer winter and fall, when you feel the bon...
- ≈≈ As an artist, you don't think about the... arc ...
- ≈≈ All photographs are accurate. None of them is ...
- ≈≈ My paintings are not about what is seen. They a...
- ≈≈ This world of the imagination is fancy-free and...
- ≈≈ If the man who paints only the tree...he sees b...


3 Comments:
This portrait looks so much like a Japanese ink drawing - spare and fluid and full of personality.
What is there to see in this ink blot? The best cat in the world! Says El
A great image. I wonder what a negative mirror image next to it would be? Ying & Yang
Post a Comment
<< Home