Thursday, May 03, 2007
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ An object never serves the same function as its...
- ≈≈ This is the most interesting period for artists...
- ≈≈ Great art picks up where nature ends. ~ Marc Ch...
- ≈≈ Endings are sometimes complex. ~ Alex Cox ~ Bri...
- ≈≈ A painter in a hurry.~ Ernst Haas ~ Austrian ph...
- ≈≈ And while I stood there I saw more than I can t...
- ≈≈ I always feel the desire to look for the extrao...
- ≈≈ Surviving means being born over and over again....
- ≈≈ The painting is not on a surface, but on a plan...
- ≈≈ Incredibly, inordinately, devastatingly, immort...


4 Comments:
The coloring reminds me of a cantaloupe.
More #'s 14, 21, 38, 44, 46, 51, 68,77,82,86,91,92,107,110,115,116,118, 122, 125, 128, 142, 147, 149, 152, 154, 158, 180, 182.
wow i love this image..somehow knowing it is a book adds to what you have done to make it take flight..
the transparency/shadows at the top part makes it even more elusive..
Thanks again to El. She made the "object" and found the quote. Lots of good ideas from her side of the house!
oh my how lovely.
Post a Comment
<< Home