Sunday, April 22, 2007
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ A painting requires a little mystery, some vagu...
- ≈≈ Color! What a deep and mysterious language, the...
- ≈≈ It's all illusion: the illusion of space, the i...
- ≈≈ An empty canvas is a living wonder... far lovel...
- ≈≈ My nature is to be linear, and when I'm not, I ...
- ≈≈ My still-life painting has more to do with ligh...
- ≈≈ I want to transform reality with a poetic conce...
- ≈≈ I do not explain, I explore. ~ Herbert Marshall...
- ≈≈ There are no rules. That is how art is born, ho...
- ≈≈ It does not do to leave a live dragon out of yo...


2 Comments:
So should humans reflect a little before throwing back images. This photo is intriguing. El
"I can't decide who is more lovely....me or my reflection."
Post a Comment
<< Home