I've been memed!
Danny Hobson, an amazing artist, did it to me! http://marydanielhobson.blogspot.com/
So now I've learned a new term. Here's a definition for those like me who had not known of such a phenomenon.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=meme
Here's how to meme:
1. Post these rules before you give your facts.
2. List 8 random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post,choose (tag)8 people & list names & a link to their blog.
4. Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they've been tagged.
Here are 8 random facts about me:
~ My life-long favorite book is Alice in Wonderland. Alice introduced me to the wild, unpredictable and stimulating world of the imagination. She is intuitive, courageous, resourceful, has a good sense of humor and remains curiouser and curiouser.
~ Subjects I'm most interested in are: photography, physics, poetry, daoism, & the lives of artists.
~ Books beside my bed today are:
"Ruth Bernhard: Between Art and Life" by Bay Area photographer, Margaretta K. Mitchell
"E=mc2: A Biography of the World'd Most Famous Equation" by David Bodanis, professor & author
"Great Women Detectives" by Ellery Queen, mystery writer
"The Redshifting Web" by poet/professor Arthur Sze
~ For my annual birthday walk, I usually choose Ano Nuevo Beach - immense space, solitude, rocks, waterfalls, surf scoters, complicated waves, peace.
~ Both my cats, Tallulah and Tazz, were rescued from a life on the streets. They are very accomplished. One says "please" for treats; the other drags pieces of yellow yarn behind him and acts extremely proud of his talent.
~ I enjoy being around kids - making things up - plays, dances, art books, stories....I just spent a morning with my gardener's two children (6 & 8) creating a revolving art piece we hung in my apple tree.
~ Favorite colors: clothes/red and black; art/blue and orange; garden/lavender and mixed greens; cats/black & white.
~ The "Billys"... #1 Billy Holder, my first love in 2nd grade #2 Billy, my favorite doll (only his head remains!) #3 Billy, my little second cousin, who gave me a favorite nickname - Laurleelamb.
Tallulah
Tazz
Art Kids
One of the Billys
I don't know that many bloggers, so I've tagged my favorites:
COMEDY OBSCURA: Viewing Life Through A Pinhole
PORTAL
oh prairie mother
Ebb and Flow
Danny Hobson, an amazing artist, did it to me! http://marydanielhobson.blogspot.com/
So now I've learned a new term. Here's a definition for those like me who had not known of such a phenomenon.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=meme
Here's how to meme:
1. Post these rules before you give your facts.
2. List 8 random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post,choose (tag)8 people & list names & a link to their blog.
4. Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they've been tagged.
Here are 8 random facts about me:
~ My life-long favorite book is Alice in Wonderland. Alice introduced me to the wild, unpredictable and stimulating world of the imagination. She is intuitive, courageous, resourceful, has a good sense of humor and remains curiouser and curiouser.
~ Subjects I'm most interested in are: photography, physics, poetry, daoism, & the lives of artists.
~ Books beside my bed today are:
"Ruth Bernhard: Between Art and Life" by Bay Area photographer, Margaretta K. Mitchell
"E=mc2: A Biography of the World'd Most Famous Equation" by David Bodanis, professor & author
"Great Women Detectives" by Ellery Queen, mystery writer
"The Redshifting Web" by poet/professor Arthur Sze
~ For my annual birthday walk, I usually choose Ano Nuevo Beach - immense space, solitude, rocks, waterfalls, surf scoters, complicated waves, peace.
~ Both my cats, Tallulah and Tazz, were rescued from a life on the streets. They are very accomplished. One says "please" for treats; the other drags pieces of yellow yarn behind him and acts extremely proud of his talent.
~ I enjoy being around kids - making things up - plays, dances, art books, stories....I just spent a morning with my gardener's two children (6 & 8) creating a revolving art piece we hung in my apple tree.
~ Favorite colors: clothes/red and black; art/blue and orange; garden/lavender and mixed greens; cats/black & white.
~ The "Billys"... #1 Billy Holder, my first love in 2nd grade #2 Billy, my favorite doll (only his head remains!) #3 Billy, my little second cousin, who gave me a favorite nickname - Laurleelamb.
Tallulah
Tazz
Art Kids
One of the BillysI don't know that many bloggers, so I've tagged my favorites:
COMEDY OBSCURA: Viewing Life Through A Pinhole
PORTAL
oh prairie mother
Ebb and Flow

1 Comments:
Dear Laurel,
So nice to meet you at the Falkirk last Friday night. And so great to see you continued the meme! Really enjoyed your 8 random facts.
all best wishes,
Danny
Post a Comment
<< Home