Triangles, oblongs, squares. Paper, wood, or glass? Clatter, chime, or flap?
Good thing you had your camera when you came across this ordinarily very ordinary scene. I like the way the coloring goes from the cool, separated pieces to the almost-humid, tightly spaced pieces...as from a pole to a jungle.
4 Comments:
Triangles, oblongs, squares.
Paper, wood, or glass?
Clatter, chime, or flap?
Good thing you had your camera when you came across this ordinarily very ordinary scene. I like the way the coloring goes from the cool, separated pieces to the almost-humid, tightly spaced pieces...as from a pole to a jungle.
I'm thinking about good......
Love the image and have an urge to twirl it around and around and see what happens!
What completely different looks! #2 makes me think of the rays of a setting sun.
i agreee with ji, same photo, totally different looks! thanks for indulging me!
Post a Comment
<< Home