Saturday, July 26, 2008
Previous Posts
- Abstract ArtThe word abstract strictly speaking me...
- Poetry leads us to the unstructured sources of our...
- There are things known and there are things unknow...
- Buddha suggests to those who need inspiration for ...
- Lately I’ve been struck with how I really love wha...
- One can not pluck a flower without troubling a sta...
- Vivid images are like a beautiful melody that spea...
- Maybe I am not very human - what I wanted to do wa...
- We are an impossibility in an impossible universe....
- One can never know for sure what a deserted area l...


1 Comments:
That shaft of light blue is interesting...
is it...impertinent? Or...innocuous?
Iridescent? Not irritating, that's for sure.
Maybe it just IS - hard to tell...
"Lucy on the Bag with Sunlight".
-Mako Sano
Post a Comment
<< Home