Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Previous Posts
- The sound principle of a topsy-turvy lifestyle in ...
- If you spend all of your time racing ahead to the ...
- The sky's the limit if you have a roof over your h...
- So, a word is worth a thousand pictures? ~ Bruce W...
- The dead of midnight is the noon of thought. ~ Ann...
- If you are under control you lose the danger of gl...
- The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to com...
- We are all prisoners of our own reality. Only art ...
- Common sense says that chairs and tables exist ind...
- Line is a rich metaphor for the artist. It denotes...


2 Comments:
Those silhouetted trees
could be perceived of
as menacing, like claw marks.
The clouds make me
think of a pretty word:
"cumulonimbus" -
how's that for five syllables?
And I was thinking of the
word "patterns" - and
word patterns - in connection
with your photos.
- Mako
whoa. trippy. It is interesting how this plays with my eyes. I see cyprus trees and then I see tufa-like structures in water. Stonehengian is the word that comes to mind.
It does seem that we gain understanding when we see patterns, but I wonder, too, if seeing patterns does not lead to misunderstandings at times....
Post a Comment
<< Home