Monday, November 03, 2008
Previous Posts
- You're only given a little spark of madness. You m...
- collapsible conversationWhat a delightful thing is...
- cubist cafeOverlapping shapes are a safer indicati...
- blue on blueA mountain seen in the haze of distanc...
- I often think that the night is more alive and mor...
- It is so much better to make a big thing out of a ...
- If you give people nothingness, they can ponder wh...
- Good art is art that allows you to enter it from a...
- The artist is the record keeper of present time an...
- Art is viable when it finds elements in the surrou...


1 Comments:
So now I'm reminded of Escher.. I like it that I can't quite figure out whether the space is flattened or modeled... I like the ambiguity.. It makes it interesting!
Post a Comment
<< Home