Sunday, December 14, 2008
Previous Posts
- Without freedom, no art; art lives only on the res...
- An optimist is a person who sees a green light eve...
- Every true artist has been inspired more by the be...
- Mallarme said that everything in the world exists ...
- It is the spectators who make the pictures. ~ Marc...
- When the heart grieves over what it has lost, the ...
- Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock,...
- If the triangles made a god, they would give him t...
- All colours will agree in the dark. ~ Francis Baco...
- Each work has its own space, which should neither ...


1 Comments:
fascinating, fun. I wish I knew what more to say about how I'm just STRUCK whenever I look at a new image. Curious and curiouser. I so love looking at these images.
Post a Comment
<< Home