
~~lunas
collage 11" x 14"
2006
~~and a scientific counterpart to my collage image
NASA/ESA/ASI Cassini-Huygens mission revealed last year that Titan, one of Saturn's moons, has spectacular landscapes apparently carved by liquids. The surface glows yellow-orange. Dark streaks across the planet are shadows cast by the planet's rings. Cassini took this beautiful image of Titan with its orange surface shining against the purple halo of its atmosphere.

2 Comments:
above collage is blasting up off the screen.. how did you manage to contain all that energy?
I love and appreciate Jani's enthusiasm!
She writes:
"Instead of footprint on the moon---you've done a handprint on a Saturn moon. When I opened this one, even though I've seen it before, I blurted out to myself "Ho my god!" It's unbelievable that you are able to find so many "quotes" to put with your pics!
"The orange on the gravel----too--too---too!!
"I was wondering if I could ask xola to come stay with me after you have worked with her for the full 365 days!!!!!!"
Post a Comment
<< Home