Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Previous Posts
- ~~Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. ~Ca...
- ~~There is no such thing on earth as an uninterest...
- ~~All good fortune is a gift of the gods, and you ...
- ~~The optimist thinks this is the best of all poss...
- ~~If one says "red"... and there are fifty people ...
- ~~There is a deep beauty in things as they are.~ W...
- ~~Green is the prime color of the world, and that ...
- ~~To get someone to pose, you have to be very good...
- ~~A thimbleful of red is redder than a bucketful. ...
- ~~There is not a particle of life which does not b...


3 Comments:
Such consistent quality in your photos! How do you do it?!? I say it constantly but I am just amazed at the wonderful images!
What a lucky shot! The green cube looks like the "idea" that just occurred.
Jani said...
The picture of Tu Li comtemplating is really nice. I wonder if she batted at the jewels or just looked at them.
Post a Comment
<< Home