Friday, July 07, 2006
Previous Posts
- ~~If one says "red"... and there are fifty people ...
- ~~There is a deep beauty in things as they are.~ W...
- ~~Green is the prime color of the world, and that ...
- ~~To get someone to pose, you have to be very good...
- ~~A thimbleful of red is redder than a bucketful. ...
- ~~There is not a particle of life which does not b...
- ~~When you look long into the abyss, the abyss als...
- ~~Hey, great quote today!~Tule
- ~~In that space where infinity above meets immensi...
- ~~On pavements and the bark of trees I have found ...


2 Comments:
Laurel, I keep going back to the beach and the sand and the perfect horseshoe crab when I read your piece about the pavement. Thank you!Kate
ha! I like how the head of the "pessimist" is fading into the darkness.
Post a Comment
<< Home