Thursday, August 10, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ I'm not interested in the texture of a rock, bu...
- ≈≈ People remain what they are even if their faces...
- ≈≈ What I give form to in daylight is only one per...
- ≈≈ Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to...
- ≈≈ The longer you look at an object, the more abst...
- ≈≈ The center that I cannot find is known to my un...
- ≈≈ Even if you are not ready for day it cannot alw...
- ≈≈ Relationships are a day-to-day work of art. ~~W...
- ≈≈ There are no rules of architecture for a castle...
- ≈≈ I have nature and art and poetry, and if that i...


2 Comments:
is this a tiny moth? the backlight is so cool and reveals so much about the moth...that we wouldn't normally see...the cool thing about your photos ia that you are constantly revealing the ordinary and unnoticed to be extraordinary..
The names of passion blossom into flame/because that is their fundamental game.
Post a Comment
<< Home