Monday, October 02, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ Every exit is an entry somewhere else.~ Tom Sto...
- ≈≈ What I dream of is an art of balance, of purity...
- ≈≈ I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wand...
- ≈≈ Receptivity requires a nimbleness, a fine-honed...
- ≈≈ My 10th Sonata is a sonata of insects. Insects ...
- ≈≈ Backward ran sentences until reeled the mind. ~...
- ≈≈ Subject matter is not nearly as important as th...
- ≈≈ All architecture is great architecture after su...
- Dear Friends ~Xola will not be posting for the nex...
- ≈≈ In life, as in art, the beautiful moves in curv...


2 Comments:
I C A "Z"
Was thinking 2001, a side view of the space obelisk. And Kenneth Clark quoting Blake...well, Velcro Fly says a pint of Ben & Jerry's "American Pie" is eternal delight, with eternity defined as the space of 15 minutes.
Post a Comment
<< Home