Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ Our whole life is solving puzzles. ~ Erno Rubik...
- ≈≈ Rain! whose soft architectural hands have power...
- ≈≈ A doctor can bury his mistakes but an architect...
- ≈≈ I am two with Nature.~ Woody Allen ~ American d...
- ≈≈ I'm looking for the unexpected. I'm looking for...
- ≈≈ When words become unclear, I shall focus with p...
- ≈≈ A great sculpture can roll down a hill without ...
- ≈≈ If no one ever took risks, Michelangelo would h...
- ≈≈ Only those who risk going too far can possibly ...
- ≈≈ What I want to show in my work is the idea whic...


3 Comments:
Especially with closed eyes!
Awake and singing in the light.
Asleep and dreaming in the night.
Steven Wright, a very funny man. Perhaps after a long night of that abstract painting he went to a place that served breakfast anytime, so he had French toast during the Renaissance.
Post a Comment
<< Home