Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ Only those who risk going too far can possibly ...
- ≈≈ What I want to show in my work is the idea whic...
- ≈≈ The dance of the future will no longer be conce...
- ≈≈ Why is it called "after dark" when it really is...
- ≈≈ The sunlights differ, but there is only one dar...
- ≈≈ What we observe as material bodies and forces a...
- ≈≈ The book took me over the walls of the safe, sh...
- ≈≈ I decided that if I could paint that flower in ...
- ≈≈ There may be fairies at the bottom of the garde...
- ≈≈ Those who do not want to imitate anything, prod...


3 Comments:
Take chances, make mistakes
Mike L. Angelo plus Neil Simon - excellent!
Thank you, xola, for going ahead and painting "The Floor" too----with warm, colorful, accessible nature.
Post a Comment
<< Home