Saturday, October 14, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ Why is it called "after dark" when it really is...
- ≈≈ The sunlights differ, but there is only one dar...
- ≈≈ What we observe as material bodies and forces a...
- ≈≈ The book took me over the walls of the safe, sh...
- ≈≈ I decided that if I could paint that flower in ...
- ≈≈ There may be fairies at the bottom of the garde...
- ≈≈ Those who do not want to imitate anything, prod...
- ≈≈ Nature is my springboard. From her I get my ini...
- ≈≈ One's destination is never a place but rather a...
- ≈≈ I've been fascinated with still life objects. T...


1 Comments:
As always, your quote is good. But I cannot think of the dancing I like as meaningless posturing of the body. Will futre dancing be more "clumsy" as the feet in your picture seem to me to be? Will it be more "meaningful?"
Post a Comment
<< Home