Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ The book took me over the walls of the safe, sh...
- ≈≈ I decided that if I could paint that flower in ...
- ≈≈ There may be fairies at the bottom of the garde...
- ≈≈ Those who do not want to imitate anything, prod...
- ≈≈ Nature is my springboard. From her I get my ini...
- ≈≈ One's destination is never a place but rather a...
- ≈≈ I've been fascinated with still life objects. T...
- ≈≈ Energy is eternal delight; and from the earlies...
- ≈≈ Every exit is an entry somewhere else.~ Tom Sto...
- ≈≈ What I dream of is an art of balance, of purity...


3 Comments:
Schrodinger's cat we've heard of, but his spider?
Erwin-man, Erwin-man, does whatever an Erwin can,/spins a theory any size, catches thoughts, just like fries? Sighs?
If that observation is true (and it must be because it was made by a physicist), then we would have to say "I was bitten by a variation in the structure of space!"
Post a Comment
<< Home