Monday, October 09, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ There may be fairies at the bottom of the garde...
- ≈≈ Those who do not want to imitate anything, prod...
- ≈≈ Nature is my springboard. From her I get my ini...
- ≈≈ One's destination is never a place but rather a...
- ≈≈ I've been fascinated with still life objects. T...
- ≈≈ Energy is eternal delight; and from the earlies...
- ≈≈ Every exit is an entry somewhere else.~ Tom Sto...
- ≈≈ What I dream of is an art of balance, of purity...
- ≈≈ I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wand...
- ≈≈ Receptivity requires a nimbleness, a fine-honed...


1 Comments:
Exactly! If I had encountered this plant in its normal size, I'd have said... "my what a pretty posey." But, magnified like this it's.... "GOOD GOD, YOU'RE GORGEOUS!"
Post a Comment
<< Home