Friday, October 06, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ Nature is my springboard. From her I get my ini...
- ≈≈ One's destination is never a place but rather a...
- ≈≈ I've been fascinated with still life objects. T...
- ≈≈ Energy is eternal delight; and from the earlies...
- ≈≈ Every exit is an entry somewhere else.~ Tom Sto...
- ≈≈ What I dream of is an art of balance, of purity...
- ≈≈ I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wand...
- ≈≈ Receptivity requires a nimbleness, a fine-honed...
- ≈≈ My 10th Sonata is a sonata of insects. Insects ...
- ≈≈ Backward ran sentences until reeled the mind. ~...


2 Comments:
If, as you say, all your photos are taken somewhere around your home, then I think you must have accidentally stepped through a hole into an alternate reality or paralell universe to find this scene! An apparatus, resembling a flower, attempting to suck nourishment, via it's iron-like tendrils, from a thing long dead. Amazing to imagine such a being...such a world...as in "what else could be inhabiting such an environment?"
the light!
Post a Comment
<< Home