Saturday, October 07, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ Those who do not want to imitate anything, prod...
- ≈≈ Nature is my springboard. From her I get my ini...
- ≈≈ One's destination is never a place but rather a...
- ≈≈ I've been fascinated with still life objects. T...
- ≈≈ Energy is eternal delight; and from the earlies...
- ≈≈ Every exit is an entry somewhere else.~ Tom Sto...
- ≈≈ What I dream of is an art of balance, of purity...
- ≈≈ I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wand...
- ≈≈ Receptivity requires a nimbleness, a fine-honed...
- ≈≈ My 10th Sonata is a sonata of insects. Insects ...


3 Comments:
Fairies I associate with flowers and gossamer wings. In your blue flowers, they must be invisible to us, but maybe their influence for good persists.
It took me several times returning to this until I saw the fairies; standing, running, carrying things, lounging!
Just as "terry" said...I had to look awhile, but then one in particular popped out...she has a beautiful blue face and is kneeling on your mantlepiece gathering particles together possibly to form a bouquet there. So now we have photographic proof that fairies exist (although invisibly).
Post a Comment
<< Home