Saturday, October 28, 2006
Previous Posts
- One of life's most fulfilling moments occurs in th...
- ≈≈ The picture must radiate light, the bodies have...
- ≈≈ I've been doing a lot of abstract painting late...
- ≈≈ Our whole life is solving puzzles. ~ Erno Rubik...
- ≈≈ Rain! whose soft architectural hands have power...
- ≈≈ A doctor can bury his mistakes but an architect...
- ≈≈ I am two with Nature.~ Woody Allen ~ American d...
- ≈≈ I'm looking for the unexpected. I'm looking for...
- ≈≈ When words become unclear, I shall focus with p...
- ≈≈ A great sculpture can roll down a hill without ...


3 Comments:
and there is nothing in a telephone cord that tells you it is going to be a caterpiller!!!!!! But leave it to xola!!!!
One of your best.
Alright, good quote source! Can't get enough Bucky out there! Reminded also of the Lewis Carroll caterpillar.
Post a Comment
<< Home