Sunday, November 05, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ People call me the painter of dancers, but I re...
- ≈≈ Everything we see hides another thing, we alway...
- ≈≈ I am open to everything.~ Luciano Pavarotti ~ I...
- ≈≈ How vain is painting, which is admired for repr...
- ≈≈ All changes, even the most longed for, have the...
- ≈≈ A spirit in my feet said "Go"- and I went. ~ M...
- ≈≈ Nature uses only the longest threads to weave h...
- ≈≈ There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells yo...
- One of life's most fulfilling moments occurs in th...
- ≈≈ The picture must radiate light, the bodies have...


2 Comments:
I am enjoying every one of your photos! I don't look for a few days just so there is a little more on my plate to savor.
The flowers also seem to be bits of sky. That blue is unreal.
Post a Comment
<< Home