Friday, December 29, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you...
- ≈≈ Small minds are concerned with the extraordinar...
- ≈≈ Art! Who comprehends her? With whom can one con...
- ≈≈ Space, and space again, is the infinite deity w...
- I have seized the light. I have arrested its fligh...
- ≈≈ When you want to test the depths of a stream, d...
- ≈≈ Nature and books belong to the eyes that see th...
- ≈≈ I see for others... in order to put on canvas t...
- ≈≈ Art is an adventure into an unknown world, whic...
- ≈≈ The man who can't visualize a horse galloping o...


3 Comments:
AhHa. A cat's ball. No?
A star map to a blackhole.
WOW!!I am really impressed. Your work is fabulous. You are NO AMATEUR. Debbie
Post a Comment
<< Home