Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ Art is the imposing of a pattern on experience...
- ≈≈ Because things are the way they are, things wil...
- 100 TO GO !100 TO GO !100 TO GO !
- ≈≈ Study nature. Exaggerate light; overstate – the...
- ≈≈ We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion...
- ≈≈ One shouldn't go to the woods looking for somet...
- ≈≈ An artist cannot speak about his art any more t...
- ≈≈ Flow is being completely involved in an activit...
- Through ribbons of sand and sea and foamI bob on f...
- ≈≈ Moonlight is sculpture. ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne ~...


4 Comments:
For this Joan dude I suggest "Polar Bears in a Snowy Wasteland..." (Had a better title but some stupid Google connection f-ed it all up...)
So very very minimalist!
Given that there is so little revealed, it does have a definite emotional impact...
I see a flood of white on a black canvas. Is that a hole?
Very perceptive "c i" - a small tear in a wrinkled piece of paper I thought would make an interesting image. I guess I found the little black hole more so!
Post a Comment
<< Home