Friday, January 26, 2007
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ One shouldn't go to the woods looking for somet...
- ≈≈ An artist cannot speak about his art any more t...
- ≈≈ Flow is being completely involved in an activit...
- Through ribbons of sand and sea and foamI bob on f...
- ≈≈ Moonlight is sculpture. ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne ~...
- ≈≈ Everyone wants to understand painting. Why is t...
- ≈≈ With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony,...
- ≈≈ There are optical illusions in time as well as ...
- ≈≈ Simplicity of shape does not necessarily equate...


3 Comments:
Really, Iris - 'zat so? I feel I have too much reality a lot of the time, and it's fantasy that's what the doctors order.
The "illusion" of the flower - is it real or no?
If only I could get MY plastic water bottles to grow such a wild rose.
Post a Comment
<< Home