Friday, January 19, 2007
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ There are optical illusions in time as well as ...
- ≈≈ Simplicity of shape does not necessarily equate...
- ≈≈ xola interpreted by Comedy Obscura!
- ≈≈ Knowledge of what is does not open the door dir...
- ≈≈ Galileo reminded us that truth is written in a ...
- ≈≈ Silence! I am learning to know the silence of a...
- ≈≈ I come from a culture where calligraphy is art....
- ≈≈ Excuse me while I kiss the sky.~ Jimi Hendrix ~...
- ≈≈ Abstract art requires something of the viewer. ...


4 Comments:
The ever magic "tri", brings our thoughts to so much that is evident in our language - trio, trinity, - three! There seems to me to be "comfort" in your image of the fruit nestled together.
A triffic photo! Love the colors, the subject. There is something about threes. Wonder why?
The lighting is luscious!
I feel sad that these three won't live forever in real life. They seem so personable.
Post a Comment
<< Home