Monday, January 15, 2007
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ Knowledge of what is does not open the door dir...
- ≈≈ Galileo reminded us that truth is written in a ...
- ≈≈ Silence! I am learning to know the silence of a...
- ≈≈ I come from a culture where calligraphy is art....
- ≈≈ Excuse me while I kiss the sky.~ Jimi Hendrix ~...
- ≈≈ Abstract art requires something of the viewer. ...
- ≈≈ Red is the ultimate cure for sadness.~ Bill Bla...
- ≈≈ A poem is never finished, only abandoned. ~ Pau...
- Artist ~ Jani Isenhart≈≈ We must select the illus...
- ≈≈ It is always the simple that produces the marve...


1 Comments:
It is sometimes forgotten how much wit there is in certain works of abstract art. There is a certain point in undergoing anguish when one encounters the comic.
Post a Comment
<< Home