Saturday, January 06, 2007
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ It is always the simple that produces the marve...
- ≈≈ A creative block is a fear about the future, a ...
- ≈≈ Often while traveling with a camera we arrive j...
- ≈≈ There is still a difference between something a...
- ≈≈ Despite what's happening in the outside world,...
- ≈≈ The artist alone sees spirits. But after he has...
- ≈≈ Your photography is a record of your living, fo...
- ≈≈ Out of nothing I have created a strange new uni...
- ≈≈ In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you...
- ≈≈ Small minds are concerned with the extraordinar...


5 Comments:
I know that cat! or is it a rabbit?
A chalk drawing of a child about to turn 60.
A chalk drawing BY a child about to turn 60.
Or is she a rabbit?
I know that cat. He is smart
Post a Comment
<< Home