Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ There is still a difference between something a...
- ≈≈ Despite what's happening in the outside world,...
- ≈≈ The artist alone sees spirits. But after he has...
- ≈≈ Your photography is a record of your living, fo...
- ≈≈ Out of nothing I have created a strange new uni...
- ≈≈ In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you...
- ≈≈ Small minds are concerned with the extraordinar...
- ≈≈ Art! Who comprehends her? With whom can one con...
- ≈≈ Space, and space again, is the infinite deity w...
- I have seized the light. I have arrested its fligh...


3 Comments:
When I was in grade school, I spent hours looking through the magazine "Arizona Highways" and especially appreciated the photos of the layered red and orange sunsets with cactus silhouettes. This photo brings back the feeling.
I remember the quotation from Proust -- Never use the words "red or fire" to describe a sunset. This image brings back memories.
I know you’ll hate me, but ...Jell-o Parfait. Cherry, Orange, Tangerine and Lemon.
Post a Comment
<< Home