Saturday, December 30, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ Out of nothing I have created a strange new uni...
- ≈≈ In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you...
- ≈≈ Small minds are concerned with the extraordinar...
- ≈≈ Art! Who comprehends her? With whom can one con...
- ≈≈ Space, and space again, is the infinite deity w...
- I have seized the light. I have arrested its fligh...
- ≈≈ When you want to test the depths of a stream, d...
- ≈≈ Nature and books belong to the eyes that see th...
- ≈≈ I see for others... in order to put on canvas t...
- ≈≈ Art is an adventure into an unknown world, whic...


1 Comments:
So true, those words. I look at one of your photos and then go on to imagine seeing you working them out.
Post a Comment
<< Home