Thursday, January 11, 2007
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ Excuse me while I kiss the sky.~ Jimi Hendrix ~...
- ≈≈ Abstract art requires something of the viewer. ...
- ≈≈ Red is the ultimate cure for sadness.~ Bill Bla...
- ≈≈ A poem is never finished, only abandoned. ~ Pau...
- Artist ~ Jani Isenhart≈≈ We must select the illus...
- ≈≈ It is always the simple that produces the marve...
- ≈≈ A creative block is a fear about the future, a ...
- ≈≈ Often while traveling with a camera we arrive j...
- ≈≈ There is still a difference between something a...
- ≈≈ Despite what's happening in the outside world,...



4 Comments:
I KNEW you would come up with something for today, but didn't get the idea from you that it would be this good, this perfect.
Could any child do this? I don't think so. As usual, I am amazed at your perception.
Just don't know about Yoko...had the thought the other day that she instead of her husband shoulda been shot. But that's an unusually harsh comment. Listened this morning to Marianne Faithfull's version of "Working Class Hero" on a tape of her Broken English album.
Natural art. I'm always amazed!
Post a Comment
<< Home