Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.~ ...
- ≈≈ The highest form of beauty is where no form and...
- ≈≈ I like to employ a form of repetition, in which...
- ≈≈ No amount of thought can ever reveal what comes...
- ≈≈ Art must take reality by surprise. ~ Françoise ...
- ≈≈ I prefer winter and fall, when you feel the bon...
- ≈≈ As an artist, you don't think about the... arc ...
- ≈≈ All photographs are accurate. None of them is ...
- ≈≈ My paintings are not about what is seen. They a...
- ≈≈ This world of the imagination is fancy-free and...


2 Comments:
A flower? An insect? An insect flower?
I thought of a flower, but the image is too precise. It is also quite beautiful, altho "mechanical" in appearance. El
Post a Comment
<< Home