Saturday, February 17, 2007
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ Sometimes I start in a very realistic fashion, ...
- ≈≈ True realism consists in revealing the surprisi...
- ≈≈ The first impression of a work of art is its ot...
- ≈≈ There was a reviewer... who wrote that my pictu...
- ≈≈ It takes a certain maturity of mind to accept t...
- ≈≈ Great dancers are not great because of their te...
- ≈≈ If you do not change direction, you may end up ...
- "Arm of the Seine in the Fog" Artist, Claude Monet
- ≈≈ For me, a landscape does not exist in its own r...
- ≈≈ For me, image-making is intutive and meditative...


2 Comments:
..or, more mysterious, a PARTIALLY hidden meaning. I know this is a bench, but it looks like a mask, one eye hidden behind the hair. The fern is so vivid.
I've made many visits to this photo. It is one that looks back!
Post a Comment
<< Home