Saturday, March 31, 2007
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ To me it is interesting as a picture of my moth...
- ≈≈ Nature which governs the whole will soon change...
- ≈≈ We are the yin and the yang of the creative pro...
- ≈≈ In the sky, there is no distinction of east and...
- ≈≈ The artist reconstructs the random vocabulary o...
- ≈≈ All creative people want to do the unexpected.~...
- ≈≈ Alone, and without any reference to his neighbo...
- ≈≈ Rest not! Life is sweeping by; go dare before y...
- ≈≈ Well, I like, very much, fragmentation. ~ Fred ...
- ≈≈ I want to paint men and women with that somethi...


4 Comments:
A perfect fit...the two parts of the image and the quote with the image. This will be one of my favorites.
El says... Did Tazz say you could use his toy? Of course, he would never see what you see.
I can see, I see what you saw!
Can Tazz see what you saw?
Uke I dee I dee I daw
Uke I dee I daw...
Sorry, got carried away!
Hey, "c i" - get carried away anytime!
Post a Comment
<< Home