Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ In the sky, there is no distinction of east and...
- ≈≈ The artist reconstructs the random vocabulary o...
- ≈≈ All creative people want to do the unexpected.~...
- ≈≈ Alone, and without any reference to his neighbo...
- ≈≈ Rest not! Life is sweeping by; go dare before y...
- ≈≈ Well, I like, very much, fragmentation. ~ Fred ...
- ≈≈ I want to paint men and women with that somethi...
- ≈≈ When I learn something new - and it happens eve...
- ≈≈ A repeated shape is not actually the same – the...
- ≈≈ Your subjects have had a history – try to revea...


4 Comments:
like it!
I love the series. unpredictable.
You've created an androgenous yin and yang that blend in many interesting ways...much better than the standard symbol that has them distinctly separate and painfully intertwined.
Like a circle in a spiral
Like a wheel within a wheel
Never ending or beginning
On an ever-spinning reel
As the images unwind
Like the circles that you find
In the windmills of your mind
Dusty Springfield
Thanks for the great comments and insights!
Post a Comment
<< Home