Saturday, March 17, 2007
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ Your subjects have had a history – try to revea...
- ≈≈ The challenge of the realist artist is to reach...
- ≈≈ To see is to be on guard, to wait for what emer...
- ≈≈ I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.~ ...
- ≈≈ The highest form of beauty is where no form and...
- ≈≈ I like to employ a form of repetition, in which...
- ≈≈ No amount of thought can ever reveal what comes...
- ≈≈ Art must take reality by surprise. ~ Françoise ...
- ≈≈ I prefer winter and fall, when you feel the bon...
- ≈≈ As an artist, you don't think about the... arc ...




1 Comments:
I have learned so much from you about the power of really observing things, a real education! I love these images. El
Post a Comment
<< Home