Sunday, March 18, 2007
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ A repeated shape is not actually the same – the...
- ≈≈ Your subjects have had a history – try to revea...
- ≈≈ The challenge of the realist artist is to reach...
- ≈≈ To see is to be on guard, to wait for what emer...
- ≈≈ I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.~ ...
- ≈≈ The highest form of beauty is where no form and...
- ≈≈ I like to employ a form of repetition, in which...
- ≈≈ No amount of thought can ever reveal what comes...
- ≈≈ Art must take reality by surprise. ~ Françoise ...
- ≈≈ I prefer winter and fall, when you feel the bon...


1 Comments:
Although the IDEA of a nest is comforting (and beautiful in the beginning--like this one) they are abandoned each year, become unbalanced, and then detach or are blown away....to possibly be found by an artist from some other world who will care for and treasure them.
Post a Comment
<< Home