Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ Out in the sun, some painters are lined up. The...
- ≈≈ It is not necessary for the public to know whet...
- ≈≈ Painting comes to reality through illusion. An ...
- ≈≈ Art is limitation. The essence of every picture...
- ≈≈ Imagination is the power of the mind over the p...
- ≈≈ To see is to forget the name of the thing one s...
- ≈≈ Snatching the eternal out of the desperately fl...
- ≈≈ I work with nature, although in completely new ...
- ≈≈ Curiosity might be pictured as being made up of...
- ≈≈ A work can have in it a pent-up energy, an inte...


3 Comments:
Is there a gift in the box - not wrapped as pretty as your usual boxes! I know I am wrong? El
That is a great quote. Figures, an art quote from a novelist, and French too!
Staples?
I see in so many of your photos both the starkness of organization and the drama of chaos. Is it conscious?
Post a Comment
<< Home