Monday, May 07, 2007
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ Curiosity might be pictured as being made up of...
- ≈≈ A work can have in it a pent-up energy, an inte...
- ≈≈ Sticking to the same subject is a kind of const...
- ≈≈ If you scrutinize reality closely enough — if, ...
- ≈≈ An object never serves the same function as its...
- ≈≈ This is the most interesting period for artists...
- ≈≈ Great art picks up where nature ends. ~ Marc Ch...
- ≈≈ Endings are sometimes complex. ~ Alex Cox ~ Bri...
- ≈≈ A painter in a hurry.~ Ernst Haas ~ Austrian ph...
- ≈≈ And while I stood there I saw more than I can t...


3 Comments:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I was a girl, I would go to the back yard at night with a bowl of water, catch the moon's reflection in it, make a wish, and then drink the water so the wish would come true. Here is the bowl of that memory come back to me.
Look back at #120 and #60.
Post a Comment
<< Home