Saturday, May 19, 2007
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ One of these days, I'm going to publish a book ...
- ≈≈ What we call the beginning is often the end. An...
- ≈≈ In my view you cannot claim to have seen someth...
- ≈≈ Out in the sun, some painters are lined up. The...
- ≈≈ It is not necessary for the public to know whet...
- ≈≈ Painting comes to reality through illusion. An ...
- ≈≈ Art is limitation. The essence of every picture...
- ≈≈ Imagination is the power of the mind over the p...
- ≈≈ To see is to forget the name of the thing one s...
- ≈≈ Snatching the eternal out of the desperately fl...


5 Comments:
Wither thou goest, I will go.
A perfectending..................
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Number 365! Congrats! What a wonderful collection it has become
Wow!
I can't look at this without getting teary. Well, teary is an understatement. What a journey.
What a trip! (as Henry would say)
Post a Comment
<< Home