"in visible light".
"Let your eyes fall on whatever happens to be in front of you. It may be a plant or bush or a tree, or perhaps it is just... {a roll of tape}. Close your eyes for the next five minutes . . .
Now open your eyes and focus on whatever you observed before.... Look it in the eye, until you feel it looking back at you. Feel that you are alone with it on Earth! That it is the most important thing in the universe, that it contains all the riddles of life and death. It does! You are no longer looking, you are seeing."
.

2 Comments:
And with that said....you will never be able to discard this particular tape dispenser.
It took me a minute to realize what this was, as I was looking at it's shadow (which I guess is the point of the comment??)
Loveit!
I looked at this again today and this time it did look back at me, but I had to turn it upsidedown in order to notice it. meow
Post a Comment
<< Home