African name meaning Stay in Peace
posted by xola at 12/23/2007
eeuuuhhhhh.. or is it eeeeeyyuuuhhhh? anyway,pink red whiteblueflowers are the windowswe look through?
GORGEOUS. I like the casting of the light from the chin up to the eyebrow. His face seems to be dipped into the water with lilypads floating above and his lips seems to be breathing the way of a fish.
How completely different this mask is compared to the one you did previously where I think it was more lime green.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
eeuuuhhhhh.. or is it eeeeeyyuuuhhhh? anyway,
pink
red
white
blue
flowers are the windows
we look through
?
GORGEOUS. I like the casting of the light from the chin up to the eyebrow. His face seems to be dipped into the water with lilypads floating above and his lips seems to be breathing the way of a fish.
How completely different this mask is compared to the one you did previously where I think it was more lime green.
Post a Comment
<< Home