Saturday, August 23, 2008
Previous Posts
- Haven't you felt a peculiar sort of worry about th...
- What makes photography a strange invention is that...
- I don't know where I'm going. If I knew where I wa...
- To understand is to perceive patterns. ~ Isaiah Be...
- The sound principle of a topsy-turvy lifestyle in ...
- If you spend all of your time racing ahead to the ...
- The sky's the limit if you have a roof over your h...
- So, a word is worth a thousand pictures? ~ Bruce W...
- The dead of midnight is the noon of thought. ~ Ann...
- If you are under control you lose the danger of gl...


1 Comments:
today's picture - a very
symmetrical spillage.
Your method, I believe,
is to not set up shots,
so this was an "accident
out-of-doors" that you
happened upon.
The quote from Charles
Hawthorne confuses me
a bit: the phrase
"doing what you see" -
I guess he means painting
what you see.
- Mako
Post a Comment
<< Home