Thursday, September 25, 2008
Previous Posts
- Why should beauty be suspect? ~ Pierre-Auguste Ren...
- Poetry is a mirror which makes beautiful that whic...
- Nothing is important... so everything is important...
- Words are but the signs of ideas. ~ Samuel Johnson...
- Creativity once begun goes on. Nothing is so sati...
- Light, that first phenomenon of the world, reveals...
- I have been frequently accused of deliberately twi...
- What you want, what you're hanging around in the w...
- I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in t...
- One never knows what each day is going to bring. T...


1 Comments:
Well…a postcard image of S.F. And I mean that in a slightly critical way…I guess those vapor trails or whatever in the sky are different from what can be had for a quarter on revolving racks around town…the quote about investing the commonplace with the sublime – is “superlime” a word? – I like…
- Mako
Post a Comment
<< Home